Onsite Facilitator - Upperman High School
- B.S. - Secondary Education - Biology, Tennessee Tech University - 2004.
- M.S. - Curriculum and Instruction - Educational Technology, Tennessee Tech University - 2014.
- Ed.S. - Curriculum and Instruction - Educational Technology, Tennessee Tech University - 2016.
- Teaching Certifications - 7-12 Math and 7-12 Biology
Current Job: VITAL Onsite Facilitator at Upperman High School / VITAL Online Biology and Math I, II, and III Instructor
- (Feb. 2016 - present) - Upperman High School VITAL Onsite Facilitator
- (2009-2016) - Upperman High School Math and Biology Teacher
- (2004-2007) - White County High School Biology Teacher
Personal Bio: The 2018-2019 school year marks my 5th year teaching with VITAL, my 10th year teaching at Upperman High School, and my 13th year of teaching overall. I am also co-coach the UHS Academic team and co-sponsor the UHS I Am club, Pep Club, and National Honor Society. I live in the Boma community with my husband of 16 years, Robert, and my two beautiful children, Isaac, 11, and Marley, 8. I lived in Michigan until 2000 and am an avid fan of my Michigan Wolverines, Detroit Lions, Detroit Tigers, and Detroit Red Wings.